AkatsukiMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AkatSukiMs

3 posters

xiApple banned me for no reason! D:<

Poll

Was it fair that I got banned for no reason?

[ 1 ]
    xiApple banned me for no reason! D:< Bar_left50%xiApple banned me for no reason! D:< Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    xiApple banned me for no reason! D:< Bar_left0%xiApple banned me for no reason! D:< Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    xiApple banned me for no reason! D:< Bar_left50%xiApple banned me for no reason! D:< Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Poll closed
    xiEternally
    xiEternally
    Addict
    Addict

xiApple banned me for no reason! D:< Empty xiApple banned me for no reason! D:<

Post  xiEternally Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:41 am

Okay so umm I logged in, and it said [Chris] banned for harrasment blah blah and so I went over to chris and I saw xiApple and anyways I said "HAHAHAH CHRIS GOT BANNED!" And then a minute later xiApple teleported em to hima dn he asked me to help him think of a username for his friend and so I gave him some example and then he said they were lousy and lame and etc well w.e anyways after that he made me a SuperGM and so I was like yay and then he said I can go now so I went to henesys and he turned me into a Dark Knight and i said No turn me back into a Night Lord and so yea anyways then another minute later he teleported me to the or uh.. I guess it where the GM`s hang out?? Iunno but the map said Ellina so yea and then he summong this huge Paina fish or w/e and told me to kill it but he killed it instead and blah blah w/e and then he said "I dont know if I should do this?" and I said wat?" and he said "ban you" and i said why? wat did i do and he said "Nothing just bored" so he said all i have to do it "!ban IshLindseyx3" and so then after he said that, I got dc and when i tried to log back in it said This account has been deleted or blocked from this connection or sumthin like that so yea and now I cant get back in. I got banned for no STINKIN REASON! I dont like xiApple =.=; and

ANIMEBOY IF YUR OUT THERE READING THIS PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS T^T

BTW ------ Er uh.. my IGN is IshLindseyx3! I dislike you sooo much xiApples d.d You shouldnt even be a GM d.d .... -gives evil glare- Evil or Very Mad ... Well i hope I get unbanned[: Very Happy

Last edited by ilazyaznkidx on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ummm typos)
    Hoorah
    Hoorah
    New Commers
    New Commers

xiApple banned me for no reason! D:< Empty Re: xiApple banned me for no reason! D:<

Post  Hoorah Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:38 pm

Lindsey imma talk to pufss or "imyours" to unbann u and tll them that u got banned 4 no reason...
    DONT WRY THEY'LL BAN APPLES I SWER!!!!!!!
    Pufss
    Pufss
    Administrator
    Administrator

xiApple banned me for no reason! D:< Empty Re: xiApple banned me for no reason! D:<

Post  Pufss Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:18 am

xiApple has Been Un gmed Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 5:44 pm