AkatsukiMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AkatSukiMs

xsinner13(eric) gm app

xsinner13
    xsinner13

xsinner13(eric) gm app Empty xsinner13(eric) gm app

Post  xsinner13 Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:40 pm

IGN?
    xsinner13

What is your name?

My name is Eric

How old are you?

Im 17 now. =D

Where do you come from?

I come from California
    How often am i on MS?

Im on MS almost all day long, almost daily, but not in the mornings cuz of school

Do i have Experience as a GM?

Yeah i do have exp as a Gm. Iv been a GM once for Akatsukims (add more to it)

Why choose you as a GM?

Why you should choose me as a GM is because i am a very intelegent guy that loves to play MS and have some good fun with friends. Im very outgoing and fun to hang out with. I can be strict at times but only when needed. If i was chosen to be a GM, I would not ban people for no stupid reason and i would never abuse my GM Powers Im ready to fully dedicate myself to being a GM and im willing to sacrifice my time for AkatsukiMS .I will make sure to make everyone vote and such so we can get to rank 1 (and as befor i will vote daily)

Will you Advertise?

Yes u can and will, especially cuz my cuz likes to go between lots of private severs and I can ask him to spread the word about the sever

What am i Capable of doing?

Im Capable of resolving many problems. If someones MS client is messed up, i should usualy be able to help him out. I know im not able to do something like Coding but id like to learn how to in case you ever need that kind of help. I can also be of assistance to any Social problems since im a very good listener =D.

How long have i been playing Private servers?

Iv been playing them for about 5 or 6 months
    Extra Info About myself?

As some players know... Im pretty gifted for my age. Reasons you could know if i tell you In game. I have been living Independent for a few years now so i know how to take care of myself when im in a problem. I dont usualy get mad easily so dont worry about that =P. Im not a jerk so dont be afraid to talk to me In game also i dont bite. I love to learn new things so id love to learn how to code and what ever else i need to know to help out with the server
    --------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for taking the time to read my
    Application once again. I hope im a good candidate to the GM Spots

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:16 am