AkatsukiMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AkatSukiMs

2 posters

The Gm Sara needs to be demoted please

Joseph
    Joseph

The Gm Sara needs to be demoted please Empty The Gm Sara needs to be demoted please

Post  Joseph Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:49 pm

There is a few people that agree with me, For example Revolution,Andy, and ktak. Sara has been online and has been called "Juliet" because her sister is online. I was wrongfully jailed when i said im sorry spank me f4, and it was just playing around. I guess she doesnt have any humor. Also she jailed ktak for begging and still has not been removed from the jail site. I believe that you should NEVER let anyone besides the person hired for gm to be online on the gm account. Because she has obviously abused her powers and was starting to ban people. She said that "if u annoy me, you will be banned", last time i checked you get banned for hacking or something worse than annoy. All i can say is that turn your whispers off or log off.

Thanks,
    Joey
    twixandy
    twixandy
    Addict
    Addict

The Gm Sara needs to be demoted please Empty Re: The Gm Sara needs to be demoted please

Post  twixandy Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Well, yeah I PM pufss to un gm her o.O same thing?

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:18 am