AkatsukiMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AkatSukiMs

2 posters

fisher's 2nd gm application

fisher
    fisher
    New Commers
    New Commers

fisher's 2nd gm application Empty fisher's 2nd gm application

Post  fisher Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:58 pm

What Time Zone are you in:

Awnser-
    Australia [GMT + 10:00 sydney,melbourne,canberra]

Where do you live:

Answer-
    Melbourne,Victoriacaroline springs, [westside]

Why should we choose you as GM:

Answer-
    i can help gain players for AkatsukiMS and help everyone out on problems and helping them find the answers to the questions.im a friendly person and can help everyone out and i can hold lots of events to keep everyone on akatsukiMS happy and i can catch hackers.i;ve never had any gm expriences but i've learn't quite abit from all my gm buddys.

What bring you here:

Answer-
    I was acually in my nephews room about a year ago and he was playing the global ms. so i asked him if i can have it to play in my spare time and he provided me with it. then i did a little research on private servers and a stumbled across this server and it had me hooked when i saw the description

How active can you be:

Answer-
    on a regular bases i can play about3-5hours a day and on fridays saturdays and suundays i can play most of the day of about 6-9hours

Do you know how to Java code if answer = a little don't bother >.<

Answer-
    ummmmmm Sorry no but i can learn it and code ;P

How long can you be active each day:

Answer-
    regular bases-3-6hours Weekends-6-9hours
    Will you keep your promised not to abuse your power:

Answer-
    i promise (YN) ill never go making peoples fame 1337,9999etc and i won't make them all level 255's if they ask me too. ill never give godly,rare nx away and i won't give in if they beg me.ill warn them to stop and if they don't stop ill jail them for about1-2hours
    How long you been in our server:

Answer-
    ummm let's count........1day D:
    What is your In-game character name:

Answer-
    fisher

What is your MSN: Azn_Kid@live.com.au [really old when i was like 15 but i still use it]

What will you do when you are in our server:

Answer-
    ill provide events and make the community of akatsuki grow and make them more happy.i also reply to appropiate questions and no stupid ones.i help out with many questions like who to get out of a place, if there glitched etc.and overall i ban hackers Very Happy ill also be able to donate if u like pufss
    Will you spam Smega and crash the server :

Answer-
    ummm anyone who does should be IP banned immidently and no i won't crash this server.pufss but alot of hardwork in AkaysukiMS and why would u want to waste his time?
    Will you reply to PM even you got flooded:

Answer-
    ill only answer appopriate questions and i WILL NOT reply to 'help me level plz' and 'plz make my fame max' btw- i don't give in to floods, ill just block the person flooding me

You have Any GFX/Graphic design skills :

Answer-
    ummm's nope but im a quick learner:D

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters:

Answer-
    ummmm if there's like 200 mosters in the fm ill quickly kill them to not arous peoples attention.i also don't just spawn silver slimes and nxslimes for one indivuall. i only spawn those for events and special days etc my b'day

about me-
    im asian (; 18years old and live in melbourne. i currently live alone and i love to party (;
    im a great gm. never had any expriences but i've learn't from my friends that were gm's (on gunz etc.)
    hope u have the time to read this (: goodluck with all ur gm apps and i hope i can become a gm soon and thanks pufss for making this awsomeeee server Very Happy
    Plz Reply even if i don't make it but i hope i won't get that note. And send me a paypal etc. to send my donations Very Happy
    ~goodluck to everyone and i hope akatsuki will become a bigger community Very Happy
    [ hope i can join the staff of akatsukiMS -fingers crossed-]

~fisher/Danny
    [HeadGM]-Harry-
    [HeadGM]-Harry-

fisher's 2nd gm application Empty o.O

Post  [HeadGM]-Harry- Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:08 am

Good chance of becoming a GM but..... sad thing that the GM Slots are full....

MOST PROBABLY 2 gms will be expelled because they either ABUSED their power of INFRACTING other people's GM APP

Hope ya become 1~

[Regards]
    Harry-Login ID

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:14 am