AkatsukiMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AkatSukiMs

Got Banned randomly. unban me please <3

AznNerdyy

Got Banned randomly. unban me please <3 Empty Got Banned randomly. unban me please <3

Post  AznNerdyy Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:00 pm

Hey people.
    AznNerdyy here.
    one and only character Lol. (until i got banned)

im not sure exactly when this happened but im sure it was 1 1/2 weeks ago around.
    So one night i was just randomly training off of FM Monsters(Zak im assuming, bad memory since it was a while ago)for fun(Since i got all my max stat items there was nothin to do) then i went away for a few mins got back and i thought i was dced but as i tried to log it in said my character was deleted? im not sure but i know thats IP banned. So i don't see why i was banned but Akatsuki was like a home and as for everyone that says this I would say it is. So i wish to be unbanned.
    Played with a lot of friends in this server, and a lot from other servers too. So i've tried playing these other dumb servers and some of the people there played Akatsuki and they've seen me before i was assuming because i didn't know them
    But yeah anyways gettin a little off topic about this. Well anyways i just liked to play this server when i actually got home from school i found this server kinda addicting since it was like my goal to get all the max stat items. and then i did and now im banned. Hard work down the drain.

Last Comment:
    Thanks for reading this, sure hope you find it a good appeal
    Akatsuki MS GM's = Best Gm's ive seen except whoever banned me. They must've needed something to do and take it out on me. So yeah im in a hurry so Peace out.
    P.S
    Wouldn't mind if you un-banned me. Kthx Bai. XD

Last edited by AznNerdyy on Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : waited too long for Moderators reply. & sorry for the bad spelling)

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 5:46 pm