AkatsukiMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AkatSukiMs

SkyBlue's Gm Applications.

skyblue
    New Commers
    New Commers

SkyBlue's Gm Applications. Empty SkyBlue's Gm Applications.

Post  skyblue Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:10 pm

What Time Zone are you in:

- 8+

Where do you live:

- Singapore.

Why should we choose you as GM:

Answer-Its because i've played 100-200 Mapleprivate Servers.I really know the game well,I'm welling to help players in AkatsukiMs and Bann Hackers to make this server a better places. i'll also follow the gm rules too. Laughing

What bring you here:

Answer- As i said i played 100-200 maple private server and i came to AkatsukiMs becasue this is the best and rocking server and theres many really friendly gms to help me when i was still new,Really Thankful. Wink

How active can you be:

Answer- i'm really active,i can be always online. bounce

Do you know how to Java code?(if answered like this = a little don't bother >.<)

Answer-No, i don't. Rolling Eyes

How long can you be active each day:

Answer- I can be active 12-14 hours aday. For school days,i will be back online after my school ends. i i don't have time limit for playing computer.So, i'm really active. bounce

Will you keep your promised not to abuse your power:

Answer- Its a yes.I will not abuse my power by giving players item,scrolling players item and stuffs that are not allowed in the GM rules. Arrow

How long you been in our server:

Answer-I've been in AkatsukiMs around a moth. Razz

What is your In-game character name:

Answer- SkyBlue

Filled up the forms below =).

What is your MSN:

Answer- Jeremyxx94@hotmail.com

What will you do when you are in our server:

Answer-i'll walk around the server,training and dress like a clown sometimes. geek When i saw players need help,i will help them out too.

Will you spam Smega and crash the server :

Answer- Its a No! Why would i crash the Best and Rocking server. Neutral

Will you reply to PM even you got flooded:

Answer- See what kind of PM it is. IF its not allowed in the GM rules then no, But i will Reply Sorry no,its not allowed Once. If its Nothing doing with GM Rules then Yes, i'm welling to Reply and help them out. Laughing

You have Any GFX/Graphic design skills :

Answer- Hmmm, If i'm not wrong i have and i can,But in schools not Home. Rolling Eyes

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters:

Answer- Theres no Suddenly, Because i'm not Careless. Smile But "if" then i will kill it all Twisted Evil and ClearDrops too.

(extra)What Is your aim?(extra)

Answer- My Aim is to make AkatsukiMS the top Mapleprivate Server and make more people to join this Best Rocking Server. king

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:16 am