AkatsukiMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AkatSukiMs

Last gm app xBaBySlime gm again?? ( most to person)

Poll

is this good??

[ 1 ]
    Last gm app xBaBySlime gm again?? ( most to person) Bar_left25%Last gm app xBaBySlime gm again?? ( most to person) Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Last gm app xBaBySlime gm again?? ( most to person) Bar_left0%Last gm app xBaBySlime gm again?? ( most to person) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Last gm app xBaBySlime gm again?? ( most to person) Bar_left25%Last gm app xBaBySlime gm again?? ( most to person) Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Last gm app xBaBySlime gm again?? ( most to person) Bar_left0%Last gm app xBaBySlime gm again?? ( most to person) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Last gm app xBaBySlime gm again?? ( most to person) Bar_left50%Last gm app xBaBySlime gm again?? ( most to person) Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Slime

Last gm app xBaBySlime gm again?? ( most to person) Empty Last gm app xBaBySlime gm again?? ( most to person)

Post  Slime Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:58 pm

i think i will not be picked as gm again but i miss it so mutch person can u give me 1 last chanse ??

What Time Zone are you in:

Ansser- UTC + 1

Where do you live:

Answer- I live in Sweden

Why should we choose you as GM:

Answer- i wan make this server beter i wan help ppl if they are in trubel and i wan get all the hackers.
    and im very friendly to people and im not like the most gms at outer servers im very nice allway try to help every 1 whos have problem.

What bring you here:

Answer- i have looking at some servers but whit hige rates to easy and whis to litel taking so long and geting boring but this server did have right rates for players and they will have litel hard and easy at same time ^^

How active can you be:

Answer- i am very active but maby not when im sick or away or somthing eles.

Do you know how to Java code if answer = a little don't bother >.<

Answer- i nearly dont know any thing but im still learning

How long can you be active each day:

Answer- i can be on like 8 hours when school and up to 14-18 hours when not school

Will you keep your promised not to abuse your power:

Answer-

How long you been in our server:

Answer- i think now 1 month

What is your In-game character name:

Answer- xBaBySlime

What is your MSN:

Answer- my new msn is slime_ryan@live.com

What will you do when you are in our server:

Answer- i will help ppl if they see a hacker, i will try ban hackers as mutch as i can.
    i will host event if they are bored or i will do somthing eles to chear them up.
    and i will be so friendly as i can ^^

Will you spam Smega and crash the server :

Answer- i will not cus if u do u are rely stupid and maby ppl will not play any more on server cus of crashes or somthing sles or if

Will you reply to PM even you got flooded:

Answer- yes i am going to reply to PM even you i gets flooded...

You have Any GFX/Graphic design skills :

Answer- No sorry but i will learn when my bro have time.

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters:

Answer- maby server can crash but if i will i am going use !kill and i will use !cleardrops but its depends on what monster it is but i will use !kill what monster it is even if it is snails.

Will you ever give out any Summoning Bags:

Answer- No i will not give any summonsing bags cus its not fun ppl have it realy easy to lvl if its Sliver but if its outer bags maby not so mutch exp but its more easy to cheat if u have a summonging bag so NO i will not.

What if we caught you red-handed giving out of Items:

Answer- i will take what u give me if i do ( but i will try to not brake rules)

Write a Summary about yourself before you be a GM:

i have been a gm here but before that i was a not so popular but i was climbing up fast i did get many friends and i did try to be nice to every 1 and help them if i could.
    but when i did get ryan as bf i was realy happy not cus he was gm it was becauce he was a realy sweet guy and from that day i was more popular as i didet realy like at first but it was realy nice later when i had friends who was realy nice to me.
    And from that day i did help every 1 as mutch as i could i did host an event whit 2 outer friends to and i wasent even a gm then and as prize i did give away total 400 Golden Maple Leafs so i could se them happy when they did have some fun.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:16 am