AkatsukiMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AkatSukiMs

3 posters

i want Sammammoth to get banned :twisted:

Kyle <3
    Kyle <3
    Addict
    Addict

i want Sammammoth to get banned  :twisted: Empty i want Sammammoth to get banned :twisted:

Post  Kyle <3 Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:59 am

well.. heres the reason Smile :
    first of all
    i started go to ch5 and then i saw some players.. i just said Poop for no reason and then Sammammaoth says im addicted to this server and im sitting 24/7 playing and that i call her guild "Nooby" (guild FreeStyle) JESUS CHRIST shes so annoying so ban her forever Smile if she doesnt leave i leave
    if she does leave i dont leave
    Samantha Renee

i want Sammammoth to get banned  :twisted: Empty ...

Post  Samantha Renee Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:55 am

Actually, i didn't really care about your existence until Yarin came to the FM. you told him that his guild "FreeStyle" is nooby, and you said most of the members are inactive. after that, you said that you have a bowtie, and 16k strength. After you said that, I started to get Paranoid because you said you rebirthed around forty-seven times. I told you "NO SHIIT!" and you said
    "in short, all your guild members invite noobs, even inactive ones. You said you Rebirthed forty-seven times, in three days. Of course you're addicted, i played for almost four days, and i haven't even rebirthed 5 times. After that you said: "that's because i can lvl up faster than you, noob, and stop harrasing me (sic. purposefully spelled like that)" and i fired up, i said no, it's because you're addicted to this game, you replied "well i like 2d games..."
    and it actually was not relevant at that moment. after that you said, "i'm opening up a forum and hoping you get banned! ^^ " (i actually cut short the excess words like-- Stop harassing me, and "nah, Still no proof that i'm addicted")
    I started to feel like this was unnecessary, so i called my sister over to finish it off, before i could do that, you said, (a lot of words cut out before this statement) Jesus Christ! Go get a Vagina! i replied with the utmost confident, "I'm a girl." He replied with: "No you're a trans." (may i ask you who's harassing who?) "I'm a girl. and i'm positive.." "No you're a guy."

(after this was unclear because of circumstances, my sister took over the computer to help me.)

Last edited by Samantha Renee on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Samantha Renee

i want Sammammoth to get banned  :twisted: Empty Re: i want Sammammoth to get banned :twisted:

Post  Samantha Renee Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:56 am

And, if you want to leave, be my guest, but remember you're being immature saying if i don't leave, you will. lol!
    You were saying i was harassing you, but truly, telling you you're addicted isn't harassing.
    stagesin
    stagesin
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

i want Sammammoth to get banned  :twisted: Empty Re: i want Sammammoth to get banned :twisted:

Post  stagesin Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:50 am

Now kids, lets all calm down =)
    Kyle <3
    Kyle <3
    Addict
    Addict

Post  Kyle <3 Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:15 am

stage.. im 14 years too Shocked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:15 am