AkatsukiMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AkatSukiMs

4 posters

We HAVE to be better than SydneyMS!

Sam

We HAVE to be better than SydneyMS! Empty We HAVE to be better than SydneyMS!

Post  Sam Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:21 pm

Suggestions:
    1) We should use some currency like chicks on SydneyMS. (I suggest Rudolph Noses)
    2) We need max stat items.
    3) We need to make GM Roar available to non-GM's.
    4) We need to have a max stat npc.

My accomplishments:
    Become a GM (o)
    Meet pufss and show him my GM application (x)
    Get Jailed (almost for no reason)
    Get a warning (from xsinner13)
    Get 1 rebirth (x)
    Impulse
    Impulse
    New Commers
    New Commers

We HAVE to be better than SydneyMS! Empty Re: We HAVE to be better than SydneyMS!

Post  Impulse Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:42 pm

I don't think we should be like Sydney Ms but, GM Roar to non-GM players is a good idea, also I the currency Ok Maple Leafs is alright we don't need anything better than that. We don't need Coders waisting their time doing things like that.
    DotA
    DotA
    Noob
    Noob

We HAVE to be better than SydneyMS! Empty Re: We HAVE to be better than SydneyMS!

Post  DotA Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:45 pm

I'm being honest, but I think those are all terrible ideas. I'm not saying they are like insanely bad or saying that you suck, I just personally think that it's stupid. If we try to copy off of SydneyMS, what would people who played that server that now plays ours think of us? And for the Super Dragon Roar for non'GM's, that is very unacceptable, due to our A/B system. If your not a GM and you have GM skills that you've used, then the A/B will ban you and Serg won't help you unless you've been very noticed by him and he's forgiving. So please, don't do any of these ideas.

P.S. We already have something like a chicken system, we have golden money sacks or Maple Golden Leafs(which aren't available anymore except in events).
    Vindicatedx3
    New Commers
    New Commers

Post  Vindicatedx3 Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:42 am

DotA wrote:I'm being honest, but I think those are all terrible ideas. I'm not saying they are like insanely bad or saying that you suck, I just personally think that it's stupid. If we try to copy off of SydneyMS, what would people who played that server that now plays ours think of us? And for the Super Dragon Roar for non'GM's, that is very unacceptable, due to our A/B system. If your not a GM and you have GM skills that you've used, then the A/B will ban you and Serg won't help you unless you've been very noticed by him and he's forgiving. So please, don't do any of these ideas.

P.S. We already have something like a chicken system, we have golden money sacks or Maple Golden Leafs(which aren't available anymore except in events).

yup true. if we copy sydneyms isn't ours will be lyk sydneyms 2 ? & th super dragon roar for non gm's is definitely out of th question. if non gm players have it dhen th server is lyk useless . its lyk everybody is gm dhen wads th point ? players are suppose to challenge themselves.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:16 am