AkatsukiMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AkatSukiMs

[AP]LiiCkEd's GM app

Dkblue

[AP]LiiCkEd's GM app Empty [AP]LiiCkEd's GM app

Post  Dkblue Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:15 am

What Time Zone are you in:

Answer- GMT+12.00 NewZealand.

Where do you live:

Answer-New Zealand. Anyone who doesnt know where that is, its right next to Australia Razz

Why should we choose you as GM:

Answer-Okay,first of all,because Im unique in alot of ways. Im mature for my age(Im 13),Im very active(3~6hours a day),I have alot of experience for other PS that I have been GM in(Hitsu,Berserk),I just have this ability to help whom needs help. I am a great team-worker. I'm not a lone-wolf, and i like the idea of putting team-effort into a project. Another reason is that, I'm very determined. When you need a job-done, i"ll get it done, no matter what costs. Another reason, is my ability to stay calm and listen to orders. If there's a fire going on, and you ask me to stay still, chances are i would stay still.

What bring you here:

Answer-Because I simply <3 this server~~

How active can you be:

Answer-It's the holidays in NZ, so I'll be active 24/7.

Do you know how to Java code if answer = a little don't bother >.<

Answer-Unfortunately, I wasn't a coder on Berserk or Hitsu, I liked being practical and hold alo of events. So I got the job "Event Holder"

How long can you be active each day:

Answer-3~6hours.

Will you keep your promise not to abuse your power:

Answer-People who think that just BECAUSE they are a GM, they think they have all the power over people and start acting immature. But I guarantee that I will not let this servr down by being selfish.

How long you been in our server:

Answer-Ahh...This is the hard part. I will speak the truth and that'll be the only thing you will get from me in this application. Truthfully, I have only played this server for a few days but I love it.

What is your In-game character name:

Answer-LiiCkEd

[You are to Fill up the Followings to Complete your Applications]

What is your MSN:

Answer-mac76440@hotmail.com

What will you do when you are in our server:

Answer-Duhh... chat,chat,event,event,train,train,help,help. That's all i do ^^

Will you spam Smega and crash the server :

Answer-OF COURSE not. As I told you before, I will not do anything annoying or selfish to the community of Akatsuki MS.

Will you reply to PM even you got flooded:

Answer-I will try my hardest to answer all the problems. But I cannot help EVERYONE if Im flooded of PM's because I will miss their IGN and what their question was.

You have Any GFX/Graphic design skills :

Answer-No, I don't.

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters:

Answer-That is 0.1% chance I WOULD summon that lot, but if I do I would dispose them because its 99% that It'll lag alot of peole.

Will you ever give out any Summoning Bags:

Answer-Yes and No, I'll only give a few amounts for events or some special prize. I won't give them a whole load of them because they'll start acting dumb and summon the lot of them where there is alot of people and lag them.

What if we caught you red-handed giving out of Items:

Answer-You won't and I gurantee you that promise. I'll only give out items when Im holding events and to the Event winners.

Write a Summary about yourself before you be a GM:I'm fun, outgoing, and maybe partially insane in a good way. Even if I do not get accepted i will help people regardless. I enjoy helping people and i enjoy having fun while doing it. I'm easy to get along with, and not very literate, so I'm not very hard to understand. I enjoy peoples company, and i like to think people enjoy my company.

[IMPORTANT]:What is we caught you for copying people's Applications:

Answer:You should close down their GM app.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:17 am