AkatsukiMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AkatSukiMs

DHaloCoDPokE's GM Application

DHaloMCoDPokE

DHaloCoDPokE's GM Application Empty DHaloCoDPokE's GM Application

Post  DHaloMCoDPokE Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:40 pm

What Time Zone are you in:

Ansser-My timezone is Eastern Standard Time. Basically
    (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Where do you live:

Answer-USA Virginia,Richmond

Why should we choose you as GM:

Answer-Well first off I know I may have some bloopers that happened to me but I will get that out of the way and try my best of ability to be a great overall GM and serve just like the GM's here I have tried about over 30 servers and this is a great server to be at I see its popularity to be higher than it is soon. If not the circumstances will still have the great old pepole that will always support this server for what it is.

Overall I will ban hackers no matter if there my best friend even though it seems harsh. I will watch for scammers and such but also start events to make a joyful server.

What brings you here:

Answer- Well I was scrolling around the XtremeTop100.com and I couldn't find a decent server to join until I ran into the perfect rating server and system so I gave it a shot and it was quite enjoying to play one of the best overall servers thats just like a v55.

How active can you be:

Answer- Well depends since I have one last awesome week of school I should be active for at least two hours.

Do you know how to Java code if answer = a little don't bother >.<

Answer- Sadly I'm not a professional but I could maybe be able to Java and if you need someone I'll give it a shot and try my very best and 100% potential.

How long can you be active each day:

Answer-About overall each day at least 5 hours but mostly weekends I have to go to my dads house so I wont be on mostly on weekends but I'll try yet again.

Will you keep your promised not to abuse your power:

Answer- Yes I will not abuse my power and if I do for some idiotic reason then feel free to delete me or ban me from GM Spot cause if I abused my power pepole would leave this server and all be angry which will spread and shall decrease our servers population.

How long you been in our server:

Answer-For about at least overall somewhat in May it should be about 1 month.

What is your In-game character name:

Answer-DHaloMCDPokE or DHaloCoDPokE but I've been active lately waiting for the real server to be back up so if I do be a GM no matter which client I'll be on active duty.

[You are to Fill up the Followings to Complete your Applications]

What is your MSN:

Answer-PikachuMaster1@hotmail.com No need for Caps, Backup FefeRam@hotmail.com

What will you do when you are in our server:

Answer-Do what everyday GM's would do possibly all basics Ban hackers, jail harassers, ban advertizers, jail scammers and deal with online issues.

Will you spam Smega and crash the server :

Answer-First off I dont know whats the need to smega and smega I'd overly perfer !notice or !say to just make a GM Smega as those shall not hopefully crash the servers so thats my point of view about smegaing but if I do for idiotic reasons as said I will resign my duties and will show others not to smega and crash the server as Pufss has worked hard.

Will you reply to PM even you got flooded:

Answer- Well if I do ever get flooded I will check on my time and see which messages seem urgent and if they aren't I'll save them for last of my extra time.

You have Any GFX/Graphic design skills :

Answer-To be straight up honest I dont have skills for the following GFX/Graphic design skills so if the servers desperate I will try my best to use the following.

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters:

Answer-Well if that happened then I must've done a typo and accidentally put !spawn headless 100 instead of !spawn headless 10 though if it happened I would either use GM Roar or !killall though due to massive lag I would choose GM Roar or perfer it since its just a click of a button and do cleardrops.

Will you ever give out any Summoning Bags:

Answer-No I have seen a server and pepole had spawned summoning bags and it had started server crashes so on and on so I will never give those out and for the third of forth time I will let you take away my job or I shall resign.

What if we caught you red-handed giving out of Items:

Answer-If I did I would be in myself red-handed giving away items and if so I will only give away items if it were events if not then its just the pepole showing off there dmg and are just slackers who just want items to use for powers and not the earning reward for credit.

Write a Summary about yourself before you be a GM:

Well Im 11 turned 10 on June 3rd and I admit to myself and repeat to myself about emberassing moments but I want to change things make em better as I've seen other GM's do I look at the society as a community I'm not looking for power if I were looking for wealth and power I'd already have as players already get items and so, so its basically pointless. But I'll just say that I've been a GM only once on a server but never got to enjoy it for a bit as it was a Hamachi Server and the server shut down due to very low population so it never lasted long.

[IMPORTANT]:What is we caught you for copying people's Applications:

Answer:If I did then you could cancel without a do my application as everyones here to use there own words and not just sit around using copy and paste but changing words to something else but I will never do that.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my GM Application again Akatsuki MS will live on forever I hope ^_^ Very Happy Smile By A Fefe!

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:14 am