AkatsukiMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AkatSukiMs

Kevman1012345's GM app

kevman1012345
    kevman1012345

Kevman1012345's GM app Empty Kevman1012345's GM app

Post  kevman1012345 Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:51 pm

What Time Zone are you in:PST
    Where do you live:CA
    Why should we choose you as GM:I would choose to be a gm because I would always like to help the players and there ?'s
    What bring you here:What brings me here is to make more people to be friends with
    How active can you be:I guess about 3 hours a day
    Do you know how to script(If you don't, put N/A:I have created a private server but it took me some time
    How long can you be active each day: three hours to about 1 and a half hours
    Will you keep your promised not to abuse your power:Yes I will never abuse my powers.
    How long you been in our server:About a week or so.
    What is your In-game character name:Rainz

Filled up the forms below =).

What is your MSN:(I dont have but I hav myspace it's kevman10123 and yahoo it's kevingo777
    What will you do when you are in our server:I will always try to help the players if they need help.
    Will you spam Smega and crash the server :I will not spam or crash this server I swear on my life.
    Will you reply to PM even you got flooded:I would always reply to a PM.
    You have Any GFX/Graphic design skills :I designed my private server but it took some time as I said.
    What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters: iwill type in !killall.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

and thx 4 reading

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:19 am