AkatsukiMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AkatSukiMs

3 posters

~[TheMoon]~'s (Updated) GameMaster Application (Now Pending)

Poll

After reading this GM Application, do you think it's good enough for ~[TheMoon]~ to become a GM?

[ 0 ]
    ~[TheMoon]~'s (Updated) GameMaster Application (Now Pending) Bar_left0%~[TheMoon]~'s (Updated) GameMaster Application (Now Pending) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    ~[TheMoon]~'s (Updated) GameMaster Application (Now Pending) Bar_left25%~[TheMoon]~'s (Updated) GameMaster Application (Now Pending) Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    ~[TheMoon]~'s (Updated) GameMaster Application (Now Pending) Bar_left25%~[TheMoon]~'s (Updated) GameMaster Application (Now Pending) Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    ~[TheMoon]~'s (Updated) GameMaster Application (Now Pending) Bar_left50%~[TheMoon]~'s (Updated) GameMaster Application (Now Pending) Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    ~[TheMoon]~
    ~[TheMoon]~
    Noob
    Noob

~[TheMoon]~'s (Updated) GameMaster Application (Now Pending) Empty ~[TheMoon]~'s (Updated) GameMaster Application (Now Pending)

Post  ~[TheMoon]~ Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:23 pm

What Time Zone are you in :

Answer : Central Standard Time (CST)

Where do you live :

Answer : Houston, Texas

Why should we choose you as GM :

Answer : I think I should become a GM because the #1 thing to do when you become a GM is to help a person in need. I take this as an oath towards the game. Also, if there is a person who is from another Country, I would try to speak to him as clearly as I could for him/her to understand me.

What bring you here :

Answer : As I said before, I want to help players in need and I needed to find a new server to play.

How active can you be :

Answer : I'm usually online for about 4 to 8 hours a day. Even the weekdays. Children at about my age have to go to school but I'm a lot different then they all are. I'm a 13 year old boy who was diagnosed with liver cancer so I'm usually around my labtop a lot. (Pufss, if you want more info about my disease then PM me in the forums or in the game.) Smile

Do you know how to Java code :
    Answer : No, I don't know how to code at all. Sorry. Sad

How long can you be active each day :

Answer : As I said before, I'm usually online for about 4 to 8 hours a day.

Will you keep your promise not to abuse your power :

Answer : Since I'm experienced in a way, I know how to handle the GM powers. I will not give out free items or trade an item for money. I think that the players of Akatsuki Ms should be challanged in a way.

How long you been in our server :

Answer : I have been in your server for about a month and a half now. I have maxed my stats and have recived the red bowtie. Then I maxed my stats again, but then a rollback returned my character to the time when I was getting my red bowtie, so now I just volunteer to help people with their questions so GMs don't have to get annoyed so often anymore. Sad

What is your In-game character name :

Answer : ~[TheMoon]~

Filled up the forms below =).

What is your MSN:

Answer : I do not have an MSN. If you want me to have an MSN just tell me. I have an AIM by the way. Here it is : AzNj0hNnY. The 0 in AzNj0hNnY is a zero. Smile

What will you do when you are in our server :

Answer : The first thing I will do is to find hackers and to encourage the players of Akatsuki Ms to vote.

Will you spam Smega and crash the server :

Answer : If the server is going to restart then I will "spam" just a little bit. I will not spam to much for the players of Akatsuki Ms to disconnect. I will just repeat multiple times that the server is going to restart. Then I will remind them to @save before logging off so I wouldn't have to deal with, "GM! I lost all my items!" or "GM! I got rolledback 2 rebirths!!" I will help as much as I could though.

Will you reply to PM even you got flooded :

Answer : If anyone needed any help then I would help them immediately. I will NOT give out free items, etc.

You have Any GFX/Graphic design skills :

Answer : No, I do not have any skill at doing this.

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters :

Answer : Well, I doubt that I will spawn over 100-200 monsters at once because I'm "REALLY" careful when I use any command or code. But if it really happened, I will try my best to destroy them all. Wink

Will you ever give out any Summoning Bags :

Answer : No, I will not give out a single summoning bag. I want the players of AkatSuki Ms to train as hard as we all did when we started and I also want the challenges of a Maplestory Private Server to rain down on them (Even though it's easy to train, get items and get money(mesos)).

What if we caught you red-handed giving out of Items :

Answer : If I was caught "red-handed" giving out free items, I would admit who I gave the items to and what the items were. After you have taken the items back from the other player, you may do anything to me. I will take full responsibility for disobeying your rules.

Write a Summary about yourself before you be a GM :

Answer : Hello guys! I'm ~[TheMoon]~ or known as (in the game) John. I'm 13 years old and have been a GM in other private servers. Anyways, I was diagnosed with a liver cancer that I would not like to talk about. It's still happening in my life so I'm dealing with it.

[IMPORTANT]:What if we caught you for copying people's Applications :

Answer : If you caught me copying other people's GM Applications then you may ban me from the server or never make me a GM. It's totally up to you Sergio. Do as you please. Shocked

How did you find out about AkatSuki Ms :
    Answer : One day I got bored of playing an old Maplestory Private Server so I searched for new servers at xtremetop100.com. When this server was a low ranked server it caught my eye because it said that when you play you'd get a full GM set plus a few player commands like @gmshop to buy gm scrolls. This is how I started playing AkatSuki Ms.

Do you have any experience on making a website or a forum :
    Answer : Yes, I've made forums and websites for other Private Servers out there. If you need me to create a website, then just ask me. Smile

Do you think that AkatSuki Ms is the best Maplestory Private Server ever :
    Answer : YES! I THINK IT'S THE #1 SERVER EVER! Laughing lol!

EDIT : I have added some questions to make my application longer. Harry told me to do this. Wink

Thank you for your time and cooperation. Have a great day! Very Happy

Last edited by ~[TheMoon]~ on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
    ~[TheMoon]~
    ~[TheMoon]~
    Noob
    Noob

~[TheMoon]~'s (Updated) GameMaster Application (Now Pending) Empty Re: ~[TheMoon]~'s (Updated) GameMaster Application (Now Pending)

Post  ~[TheMoon]~ Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:26 pm

I updated the GM Application I made from a LONG~ time ago. Please read it any tell me your opinions. Smile
    [HeadGM]-Harry-
    [HeadGM]-Harry-

~[TheMoon]~'s (Updated) GameMaster Application (Now Pending) Empty Whoah

Post  [HeadGM]-Harry- Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:38 pm

Great GM app. Good luck though. It's kinda long so, You may want to edit it LONGER

As we said. The longer the better Very Happy
    ~[TheMoon]~
    ~[TheMoon]~
    Noob
    Noob

~[TheMoon]~'s (Updated) GameMaster Application (Now Pending) Empty Re: ~[TheMoon]~'s (Updated) GameMaster Application (Now Pending)

Post  ~[TheMoon]~ Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Okay. I'll just add random questions then. Wink
    LickMyShoe
    LickMyShoe

Post  LickMyShoe Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:02 am

Pending =D Get well soon =*( or i will be crying *sob*
    ~[TheMoon]~
    ~[TheMoon]~
    Noob
    Noob

Post  ~[TheMoon]~ Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:51 am

Thanks. I hope I get better too. Embarassed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 6:08 pm