AkatsukiMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AkatSukiMs

4 posters

-Spade-<3 GM App(Edited+Pending :D)

Poll

DO I ROX OR SUX SERIOUSLY TELL THE TRUTH

[ 1 ]
    -Spade-<3 GM App(Edited+Pending :D) Bar_left50%-Spade-<3 GM App(Edited+Pending :D) Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    -Spade-<3 GM App(Edited+Pending :D) Bar_left0%-Spade-<3 GM App(Edited+Pending :D) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    -Spade-<3 GM App(Edited+Pending :D) Bar_left50%-Spade-<3 GM App(Edited+Pending :D) Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    acesparks
    Noob
    Noob

-Spade-<3 GM App(Edited+Pending :D) Empty -Spade-<3 GM App(Edited+Pending :D)

Post  acesparks Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:49 am

What Time Zone are you in:

Awnser-8 GTM

Where do you live:

Answer-Singapore , Ang Mo Kio

Why should we choose you as GM:

Answer-I want to help the Server & be A responsible GM ,I will help thoose in need & be DEDICATED to the Server =D
    What bring you here:

Answer-I was Looking for a FUN Server & saw AkatsukiMS( 1 more reason i like the Akatsuki team Very Happy) & It's rates were high So i decide to Join it

How active can you be:

Answer-Hmmm... Lets See I Can online On Every Sunday , Weekdays i Will Online like a few hours

Do you know how to Java code if answer = a little don't bother >.<

Answer-To be Honest I don't know

How long can you be active each day:

Answer-3 to 7 hours ?

Will you keep your promised not to abuse your power:

Answer-Yes i Will , If i abuse my powers i will not play AkatsukiMS but i will still ask my friends to play AkatsukiMS

How long you been in our server:

Answer-Like 3 weeks( more than 3 weeks already haha~ like 1 month ?)

What is your In-game character name:

Answer- -Spade-<3

Filled up the forms below =).

What is your MSN:

Answer-Kakashix33_hopeX33@hotmail.com

What will you do when you are in our server:

Answer-Help thoose who is in need , Look after the server & gife Warnings if they hack once Plus i will Host EVENTS & Do a good job as a GM ( i don't want you guys to hate me even if you hate me , tell me i won't get mad or smth)

Will you spam Smega and crash the server :

Answer-No,just ask them all to save incase of rollback

Will you reply to PM even you got flooded:

Answer-Yes i will as i'll help thoose in need

You have Any GFX/Graphic design skills :

Answer-NO.

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters:

Answer-I will Kill all thoose Monsters &will try to spawn less or even not spawn AGAIN & who want to spawn more then 100~200 that would be like ... INSANE!

IMPORTANT]:What is we caught you for copying people's Applications:

Answer:i would kindly Apologize to the App's Owner for copying their stuff & remove it away from my GM App A.S.A.P. & lastly but not least i would Err.... you know .... Erm....

Will you ever give out any Summoning Bags:

Answer-NO.CRAZY!!! who give out the Summoning bags are like giving out free EXP!! WTH? &i'll will summon them if i'm asked to or summon them in events like Hide & Seen (Kill The Cube Slime To Win)

What if we caught you red-handed giving out of Items:

Answer-Then PLEASE go ahead ban or UN-gm me i'm won't like write Eg. (****K lah stupid akatsukiMS cuse you lah) ! << WON'T DARE!!

Write a Summary about yourself before you be a GM:

Answer- I'm a Darius age 12 live in SINGAPORE,Ang Mo Kio , Willing to learn Java Script , Fun person Very Happy love korean music/watching comdies Very Happy & i'm from GWPS(greenwood pri sch) mostly spend time on lappy Very Happy , haha dun like to study must have too & i love playing online games such as Audition IGN:-Spade- ~ Maple, HighStreet 5 & AkatsukiMS!!! IT ROXS MAN!! But thank you for thoose who put good comments & want me to be GM i really appricate it & i'll do my best in everything in do in this server -HopE- you like my App if don't nvm BUT really , thanks to all the players who leave good comments

Write a Story About your life in our Server, at least 150 words:

I'm like being a Theif , Warrior Erm been in the server like 3 months Very Happy Dun really have Frenz expect for the GM(s) Fun !! ( like UFJ-ing in FM Very Happy) What a Face as for my 1st day in askatsukiMS i was like .... trying to fit in Very Happy but... wasn't too well (ZOMG! there comes the rollback) i was like WTH! when the rollback came but (lucky>>)heng arh i got @save alot of times haha , then i meet up with ShakesX3 & some other GMs . i thg it was so cool so play in this server where there is active GMs & GM ITEMS & many more !! Wait did i write at least 150 words? Err..... qtq now Very Happy
    Thats ME~ lol!

Last edited by acesparks on Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:32 am; edited 7 times in total
    Nayi<3
    Nayi<3
    Noob
    Noob

-Spade-<3 GM App(Edited+Pending :D) Empty Re: -Spade-<3 GM App(Edited+Pending :D)

Post  Nayi<3 Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:18 pm

spade! omg you live in the same country as me! Very Happy good luck to you too!
    [HeadGM]-Harry-
    [HeadGM]-Harry-

-Spade-<3 GM App(Edited+Pending :D) Empty WHOAH!

Post  [HeadGM]-Harry- Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:47 pm

WHOAH NAYI NICE PHOTO btw what's your phone number guys?
    acesparks
    Noob
    Noob

-Spade-<3 GM App(Edited+Pending :D) Empty Re: -Spade-<3 GM App(Edited+Pending :D)

Post  acesparks Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:34 pm

Thanks Nayi =D Good Luck to you too if you have any App Very Happy To:Hairy or Harry or wadevea my fone number is 91664021 pls dun Call T^T
    stagesin
    stagesin
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post  stagesin Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:03 am

Good luck =D
    acesparks
    Noob
    Noob

Post  acesparks Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:20 am

Thanks Stage , GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:22 pm