AkatsukiMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AkatSukiMs

+5
Vindicatedx3
iSansation
stagesin
acesparks
Nayi<3
9 posters

Nayi<3 's GM Application. :D

Poll

Is my application good? ;D

[ 13 ]
    Nayi<3 's GM Application. :D Bar_left93%Nayi<3 's GM Application. :D Bar_right [93%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Nayi<3 's GM Application. :D Bar_left7%Nayi<3 's GM Application. :D Bar_right [7%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Nayi<3
    Nayi<3
    Noob
    Noob

Nayi<3 's GM Application. :D Empty Nayi<3 's GM Application. :D

Post  Nayi<3 Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:57 pm

What Time Zone are you in:
    Answer: GMT +8:00

Where do you live:
    Answer: Singapore

Why should we choose you as GM:
    Answer: I am friendly and loves to help people with any queries. Im active, and I vote for the server~ I love you lol!

What bring you here:
    Answer: I was browsing through xtremetop100 when I was bored, and found this server. Out of curiousness, I decided to join this server as the rates seemed great too.

How active can you be:
    Answer: I can be online for 6 ~ 12 hours per day, as I am having my holidays now~ lol!

Do you know how to Java code if answer = a little don't bother >.<
    Answer: Nope. But I am wiling to learn if anyone teaches me. And I will be studying in game design this year as my course. Unfortunately, classes havent start yet. So, I havent learn anything. Razz

How long can you be active each day:
    Answer: As I mentioned above, I can be active up to 12 hours, or maybe more if im not sleepy.

Will you keep your promised not to abuse your power:
    Answer: Of course I will. And I know the consequences of abusing my powers. Very Happy

How long you been in our server:
    Answer: I have been in this server as long as brent daddeh, which is 1 month I guess, from what he said.

What is your In-game character name:
    Answer: Nayi<3 ( Feel free to add me in-game. ) Very Happy

[You are to Fill up the Followings to Complete your Applications]

What is your MSN:
    Answer: x-ternal@live.com ( You can add me here as well. ) lol!

What will you do when you are in our server:
    Answer: I will slack around in the free market with players and chat with them. Either that, or I will be training my character. If not, I will be helping players out. But mostly, I will be in the freemarket chatting with players, and playing some jq hosted by ourselves.

Will you spam Smega and crash the server :
    Answer: Nope, I wont do that. I never spam smegas before, and will never do that. I use smegas oftenly to help players who is in doubt, or to reply people who smega-ed me.

Will you reply to PM even you got flooded:
    Answer: Of course I will. Some players might be not understand or know something, so therefore it's should be our job to reply to every single one. Of course, unless it floods till I cant see the first few PMs, then I couldnt help it. In overall, I will reply back as much as I can.

You have Any GFX/Graphic design skills :
    Answer: Not really, but sometimes I like to play around with photoshop and bannermaker when im bored.

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters:
    Answer: !killall. LOL! The common command which most people know. But I will never spawn more than 100 monsters. ( This is causing lag to myself. Why should I be so stupid to do that. lol! )

Will you ever give out any Summoning Bags:
    Answer: Nope. Unless Im permitted to do so. Some players will even beg for more summoning bags if they have finished using theirs. *irritating* pisk. :X

What if we caught you red-handed giving out of Items:
    Answer: I will never do that. Unless, they won an event. If you ever caught me doing that, I will be glad to accpect any punishment given to me. Very Happy

Write a Summary about yourself before you be a GM:
    Answer: I am a Singaporean, living in asia. ( DUH! ) I am living at the eastern part of singapore, and im 16 going to 17 at the end of the year. ( I know im old Crying or Very sad ) Im currently having my holidays now, so i will be free almost any hour. After my holidays, I will be studying in RP and having game design as my course.

[IMPORTANT]:What is we caught you for copying people's Applications:
    Answer: You wont. 'Cause I didnt copy any people's application. I did this application by myself during the downtime of the server. ( EDIT: That was previously. I did this application again as the forum wanted me to relog in and my application was gone. Crying or Very sad Careless me, for not copying it first. )

Write a Story About your life in our Server, at least 150 words:
    Answer: My life in the server is quite simple actually. I first found this server on xtremetop100.com, and decided to join in this server as I was curious and I noticed it has good rates. I used to play the server last time when it was still named GoogleMS. So, was surprised to see that it changed the name to Akatsuki. First time playing Akatsuki was like a month ago. I was new inside the server, didn't see anyone much besides Sergio and some of the GMs. It was fun, so i recommend it to my siblings. As usual, they played it together with me. So we tried out the new server, rebirthing and making new friends. As time goes by, I made more and more friends. And has great buddies like stage, kyle... and so on. After rebirthing about 623 times, I now prefer to slack in the freemarket with players and GMs, for sorta like a cool-down period. I participates in events which GMs hold, and even sometimes when we're bored ourselves, we held some JQs in Ludi, or even Henesys petpark. We love jqs, especially stage, who is now a pro in ghost chimney jq. He can get up in like within a few minutes. Gah, no one is as pro as him. Crying or Very sad So, that's almost about it. Basically I just slack around, make friends, rebirthing, helping new players and joining events! Very Happy Feel free to find me slack in FM. ROFL. Razz

Thanks for reading my application. Razz

Last edited by Nayi&lt;3 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:11 am; edited 3 times in total
    acesparks
    Noob
    Noob

Nayi<3 's GM Application. :D Empty Re: Nayi<3 's GM Application. :D

Post  acesparks Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:19 am

Jia Yous ^^ GOOD LUCK All the bezt -HopE- you becme GM Very Happy
    stagesin
    stagesin
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post  stagesin Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:43 am

Nayi for GM Very Happy !
    Nayi<3
    Nayi<3
    Noob
    Noob

Post  Nayi<3 Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:20 am

Thanks guys. Razz I dont hope much too. I s*** at making apps, and it was made for fun. ROFL. silent
    iSansation
    iSansation
    New Commers
    New Commers

Nayi<3 's GM Application. :D Empty Your a GM alright!

Post  iSansation Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:40 pm

OMG,Nayi,Vote for her,Can see answer nicely,And LONG...
    Good Luck! Exclamation
    Vindicatedx3
    New Commers
    New Commers

Post  Vindicatedx3 Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:27 pm

nice app Very Happy good luck !! xD
    Person

Post  Person Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:03 pm

I was always recommending you for GM, now Im going to ask sergio for feedback. Good Luck ~~~
    Nayi<3
    Nayi<3
    Noob
    Noob

Post  Nayi<3 Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:09 am

It's long? Surprised My previous one was longer, but it got deleted when i tried to login the forums Razz Thanks daddy. Very Happy & good luck for your app too, vindicatedx3 lol!

Last edited by Nayi&lt;3 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    [HeadGM]-Harry-
    [HeadGM]-Harry-

Post  [HeadGM]-Harry- Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:22 am

Your application is good and long so you have a high chance of becoming a GM. I'll ask sergio for his opinion and stuffs like that.. So you gotta work on it for becoming a GM. Alright? <33

[Love]
    Harry<33

<3
    Nayi<3
    Nayi<3
    Noob
    Noob

Post  Nayi<3 Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:18 am

I sure will. Razz I just editted it to make it more than 150 words. LOL, now it's 200 over. silent
    Pufss
    Pufss
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Pufss Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:54 pm

hmm preety good
    [HeadGM]-Harry-
    [HeadGM]-Harry-

Post  [HeadGM]-Harry- Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:07 am

Sergio,,, I think her app is good... If I were you... I think I'd pick her :] Soo... You might wanna consider it?

Imagine our 1st LOYAL Female GMS... Almost ALL of our GMS are male... Some of them are female but abused i dont think nayi/joan would do such thing. :] i would pick her if i can :]

[Regards]
    Harry

[Love]
    Harry <3 Nayi :]

Well.. Sergio please consider her as our 1st loyal GM
    Nayi<3
    Nayi<3
    Noob
    Noob

Post  Nayi<3 Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:41 am

Loool Harry. Very Happy