AkatsukiMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AkatSukiMs

3 posters

Vindicatedx3's GM application

Poll

Is it good enough?

[ 1 ]
    Vindicatedx3's GM application Bar_left50%Vindicatedx3's GM application Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vindicatedx3's GM application Bar_left50%Vindicatedx3's GM application Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Vindicatedx3's GM application Bar_left0%Vindicatedx3's GM application Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Vindicatedx3
    New Commers
    New Commers

Vindicatedx3's GM application Empty Vindicatedx3's GM application

Post  Vindicatedx3 Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:26 pm

What Time Zone are you in:

GMT +8:00

Where do you live:

I live in Singapore. Very Happy

Why should we choose you as GM:

I remember once when i called for help through mega, i was replied 10minutes later. i think this is not what a gm is supposed to do and i was already feeling irritated by then. there are some occasions where i was completely ignored. i feel that i have to be a gm to help players like me. besides i have experience as a gm.

What brings you here:

Ace, anime and jake are in this server so i decided to play it because i enjoy being with them.they always make me laugh -.- (besides i miss them)

How active can you be:

I can be active for 2-7days per week on school days and 5-7days per week on holidays.

Do you know how to Java code if answer = a little don't bother >.<

I do not know how to Java code.

How long can you be active each day:

I can be active for 2-8hours per day on school days and 5-24hours per day on holidays.

Will you keep your promised not to abuse your power:

YES SIR Very Happy i will TRY my best, I promise!

How long you been in our server:

I have been on your server for about a week already Very Happy

What is your In-game character name:

Vindicatedx3

[You are to Fill up the Followings to Complete your Applications]

What is your MSN:

my msn is dragonphoenix_twins@hotmail.com . Feel free to add me but please indicate who are you. Very Happy

What will you do when you are in our server:

I will chiong levels, slack, train players and help those in need.

Will you spam Smega and crash the server :

Obviously NO? who will be so dumb as to crash the server? i won't get to play then :O

Will you reply to PM even if you got flooded:

Depends on whether i saw the players questions anot. I will just reply what i saw.

You have Any GFX/Graphic design skills :

I don't have any but am willing to learn. But beware, i'm a slow learner :X

What happen if you suddenly over spawned more then 100~200 Monsters:

I would quickly use !killall

Will you ever give out any Summoning Bags:

Firstly, I don't have the use of summoning bags so I won't buy it or code it and since im a GM, I can just spawn any monster I want immediately, why need a summoning bag?
    Secondly, if somebody were to give me some, I would either use it for myself or just leave it there.

What if we caught you red-handed giving out of Items:

If that is the case, I will admit my mistake and bear full responsibility.

Write a Summary about yourself before you be a GM:

Im currently 14, actually not quite. 13++. I love maple because everything is a challenge to me. I would often hear my mother says: "jump here and there only, very fun meh?" I would just ignore her and continue playing because I know how much explanation I give her would be useless. She just won't get it. Sometimes when I play too much, she will just confiscate the laptop. Now, no worries. If this happens when im a gm, I will sms ace immediately and tell him to un-GM me so there are GM slots available for other players. I can't book the whole slot for myself, could I? Thats too selfish and I wouldn't like it either if some other gm did that. Of course I hope that after getting back my laptop I would be able to continue being a GM. (Its not quite possible right?)

[IMPORTANT]:What if we caught you copying people's Applications:

Seriously, its my own application. If I copy someone else's application and became the GM, it would be like I am not the GM. I'm just a GM in NAME. Whats the point then? Its totally useless. But to be honest, I did used other players application for reference only. I am definite I didn't copy other player's application. I only wanted to see the format of how they write it only. Nothing else. Confirm Very Happy

Some additional questions for myself.

why do I want to be a gm?

I miss being a gm and I miss aceystory too !!!!
    Besides i really am sincere that I want to help other players.
    Being a gm is a great challenge to me. I can learn alot from being a gm and I hope I can be a gm again. e.g i learnt to react fast and answer players enquires immediately when flooded. I learnt that I need to control my temper when irritated and when players complains.

Why did I write this application?

Firstly, as I said I miss being a GM.
    Secondly I thought I would find something to do while waiting for the v62 server to be up and Person told me server will be up soon and 4 hours had past and the server isn't up yet. I think I almost dozed off so I was looking for something to do.
    Thirdly, I wrote this for fun because I thought I can answer some questions very well.

Write a Story About your life in our Server, at least 150 words:

I can't gurantee whether could write 150 words. If I didn't write 150 words, it means that I really couldn't write 150 words so if it is less than 150 words, don't bother to ask me to re-write. Okay, here goes.

At first, I thought that players in Akatsukims would be as friendly and interesting as players in Aceystory.I was wrong. The 1st impression I had on akatsuki players and GM's were: anti-social and totally ignored newcomers. I had mega-ed alot of tyms on questions im not really sure of and 9 out of 10 were never answered. Since than I was wondering did I make a right choice to play Akatsukims. I had times when I was wondering whether I should quit.
    Lately, I participated in lots of events and I started making friends with other players. I really enjoyed being with them. My impression of them also changed and now I thought that instead of anti-social players and GM's, they became friendly players and GM's.
    Luckily, I did not choose to quit Akatsukims.
    So that's the end of my summary.

P.S Im sorry ace for the time when you demote me as GM and I threw a tantrum. i know I shouldn't have threw a tantrum. I promise I won't do so again.

Though I did this application out of boredom, please treat it seriously like any other ordinary application. I am serious that I want to be a GM.
    Im sorry for the english errors and all the other errors. My brain isn't working anymore and I may dozed off any second. Im too sleepy to even concentrate on my typing.
    Hopefully you guys love my application and sorry for the long application. Haha! Laughing
    P.s Please don't rate me down because of my english.

Last edited by Vindicatedx3 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:04 am; edited 6 times in total
    Nayi<3
    Nayi<3
    Noob
    Noob

Vindicatedx3's GM application Empty Re: Vindicatedx3's GM application

Post  Nayi<3 Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:14 am

Whoa. Yours is much longer and nicer than mine. Sad Oh well, good luck for your app. I love you TCs.
    Vindicatedx3
    New Commers
    New Commers

Post  Vindicatedx3 Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:00 am

lols . no larh . urs is better coz my mind was working when i wrote this. its was like th word is supposed to be strong idk why i type confusing. and my previous one is longer but it was deleted T.T
    Nayi<3
    Nayi<3
    Noob
    Noob

Post  Nayi<3 Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:26 am

Mine wasnt' too. I editted my app. Razz And I did it for fun as the server was down last time. LOOOL
    Vindicatedx3
    New Commers
    New Commers

Post  Vindicatedx3 Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:46 am

i also did it for fun o.o
    [HeadGM]-Harry-
    [HeadGM]-Harry-

Post  [HeadGM]-Harry- Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:14 am

Please answer in FULL Sentences
    Vindicatedx3